List of Islamic Websites and Blogs

Here you find a list of Islamic websites categorized under various heads – Quran, Hadith, Duas, Sites for Non-Muslims and New Muslims, Dawah Sites, TV, Radio and Video, Forums and Islamic Q & A, Islamic Institutes and Organizations, Online Islamic Courses, Charity, Islamic Blogs, Islamic Media and Downloads.


* QURAN, HADITH AND DUAS
* GENERAL ISLAMIC WEBSITES
* SITES FOR NON-MUSLIMS / FOR NEW MUSLIMS / FOR DAWAH
* ISLAMIC BLOGS
* ISLAMIC TV / RADIO / VIDEO
* ISLAMIC FORUMS / Q & A
* ISLAMIC INSTITUTES / ORGANIZATIONS / COURSES
* OTHER ISLAMIC WEBSITES
You are always welcomw to  submit your Islamic websites or blogs.


Post a Comment

7 Comments

My Qiblah said…
Thank you for sharing this informational stuff , this blog help me a lot
If you're Muslim, then you need to be knowing that there are different times for prayers. monotheism a prayer time is principally calculated supported the sunrise and sunset time of the precise location.
Read More:www.myqiblah.com
Saima Seo said…

Naade Ali - Urdu Wazaif

i am duha dua from lahore punjab pakistan . i am paramotivater and i am also a artical writer . my site name is naade ali and youtube channel Name Is Nad e Ali . i am a urdu artcal writer and i write at spirituality like Dua and pray for examle" Husband depression main ho to rohani ilaj" Husband Depression mein agr ho tu iss ka Rohani ilaj Dua Naade Ali sharif mein hai . Dua Naade Ali ka wazifa sirf 7 din kar lain Insha Allah husband ko depression , gham aur har kisam ki pareshani se hameesha k liye nijat mil jae ghe Nazreen bhut se shohar kaam ke,,,,
Seo Kit said…
Hello kindly add my blog to your top list blogger I need traffic for my blogger I also have my site and website plzz help me to gain traffic for my blogger https://islampeaceofheart.blogspot.com/
https://islampeaceofheart.com/
Multi Tech said…
AsSalamuAlikum
Please add me blog on your list.

Https://islamicworld5.blogspot.com/
Areesha khan said…
KINDLY ADD MY SITE IN TO BLOG http://islampeaceofheart.com